Any changes we make to the terms and conditions will be reflected on this page.
Access to and use of this site (Mehta Associate) is subject to the following terms:
1. By using Mehta Associate you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Mehta Associate. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Mehta Associate
2. May change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Mehta Associate. Your continued use of Mehta Associate after changes to this policy are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Mehta Associate content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Mehta Associate content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Mehta Associate content requires the prior written permission of Mehta Associate.
4. You agree to use Mehta Associate only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Mehta Associate. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Mehta Associate.
Disclaimer of Liability
Online Community does not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement we have published on Mehta Associate without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
We give no warranties of any kind and without any representations for material information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons found in Mehta Associate.
You can access other sites via links from Mehta Associate. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
Mehta Associate Media is not liable for any of the following losses or damages (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) Loss of data;
(b) Loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) Loss of business;
(d) Loss of opportunity;
(e) Loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) Losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) Any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Mehta Associate regardless of the form of action.
You must take your own precaution in this respect, as we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus, by other contamination or by anything that has destructive properties.
IF YOU’RE UNDER 18:
1. i) Please get permission from a parent or guardian before taking part in any Mehta Associate discussion.
2. ii) Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, telephone number, home address or email address).
Third Party Material on Mehta Associate
You will see advertising material submitted by third parties on Mehta Associate. Advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
Text Submission to Mehta Associate
Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site, including our blog service. We accept no liability with respect to any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
If you want to submit material to us for publication on Mehta Associate, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
1. Publication of any material you submit to us will be at your sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication;
2. you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to republish any material you submit to us in any format, including, without limitation, print and electronic format;
3. You declare to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
4. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal;
5. You agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users;
6. you acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses;
7. We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.